Address:Plot No. 16, 2nd Floor,
7th Main , 1st Block
India 560 034
Phone:(91) 80 41101910
Footprint has one of the strongest teams amongst early stage venture funds in India, with an optimal mix of investment, entrepreneurial and operational experience.
The founders have been part of the community that established the venture capital industry in the United States in the ‘70s and ‘80s and then in Israel in the ‘90s.
- Bessemer Venture Partners, Co-founder.
- Novak-Biddle Venture Fund, Advisory GP and Founder.
- Exceptional track record: 25 years of 20%+ annual IRR.
- Venture Founder of first-to-market companies.
- Internet (Telenet).
- Voicemail (VMX).
- Local Area Networks (Ungermann-Bass).
- CMOS (Four-Phase, Maxim, Mosel-Vitelic).
- Research Services (Gartner Group, Giga).
- Communications (DSP Communications).
- Fault Tolerant Enterprise Computing (Veritas).
- Computer Distribution (Businessland).
- Extensive international experience in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, and Israel.
- MBA, Kellogg Graduate School of Mgmt
- BA, Columbia University
- Hellman Jordan, Co-founder.
- Atari Inc, SVP, Education Division.
- Montgomery Securities, General Partner: Led consumer and medical VC investments.
- Private Investments.
- Yosemite National Institutes, Board Chair.
- Jewish Community Federation of SF, Chair of Israel & Overseas, Officer and ExComm Member.
Co-created / managed 3-year planning process & ran subsidiary alignment.